[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Adjusting Resolution bombed the view

Adjusting Resolution bombed the view

Adjusting Resolution bombed the view

Postby Heavenly Fiddler » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:57 am

I downloaded FMS and everything was working fine. Then, I decided to play around with it to see what all the features do. When I got clicking on the choices under the Resolution tab, the FMS window and everything in it got seriously messed up. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but the view is just messed up most of the time. Every now and then when I boot up FMS it will work fine. But usually, the whole window, the view in it and everything is messed up. The colors for the tool bar are all wrong with wierd artifact lines all in it and so on. Usually, the sound works fine. I don't know what I messed up, I dont know how to fix it.

Any suggestions?
Heavenly Fiddler

Postby ggunners » Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:48 am

Try choosing window view. Some folks have had problems with full screen resolutions.

-- ggunners
ggunners

Return to General Discussions