I lost my LAMA V3

I lost my LAMA V3

Postby whez3spyke » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:19 am

Last [b]christmas my father gave me a christmas present a 4 channel LAMA V3 (threedee helicopter)... i've been practicing in the computer for days and when i got it..i tried to fly my helicopter for the first time that was yesterday january 3,2009.. it sad to say that the wind blows it away and it gone to far that my transmitter cant pick up... i played here in our place lots of buildings and trees.. it fell down and until now i never located my helicopter... thats my first time that my parents gave me a remote control and it so sad that i never enjoyed it flying with that helicopter.. i have only my 72mhz transmitter, spare battery, landing gear and wings..
thanks guys for giving time reading this one..
God Bless and Happy New YEar!
YM: whez3spyke@yahoo.com[/img]
whez3spyke

Location: #43A Bassig Street, Ugac Sur, Tuguegarao City, Cagayan

Postby RukeeFlyer » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:21 pm

That sux dude!!
The first heli I built and flew, the guy who sold it to me gave me some great advise. He said to put the training gear on and then never let the heli get anymore then 6-12" off the ground until you can fully and 100% control it. Anyone can make it fly out of sight, do loops and momentarily fly upside down when it's way up there, but it's that last 12" were everyone crashes!! Learn to fly excellent in that last 12" before flying any higher. I got 6 gals. of fuel through my nitro heli before it got shelf damage and now about 20 battery charges with a newer electric 6 channel heli with no crashes!!

[knocks on wood]
RukeeFlyer

Return to General Discussions