[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Unwelcome Spam:

Unwelcome Spam:

Unwelcome Spam:

Postby KEW » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:02 pm

KEW

Re: Unwelcome Spam:

Postby TreeHugger » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:24 pm

TreeHugger

Spam:

Postby KEW » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:10 pm

KEW

Postby TreeHugger » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:33 am

TreeHugger

Postby Michael Moeller » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:47 am

I have just cleaned the database from all the spam and moved to a new version of phpBB. So there is also something good to it, because the new board software should be nicer to use.

Michael Möller
Michael Moeller
Site Admin

Postby KEW » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:56 pm

Michael,

Thank you for cleaning up the forum. It was becoming almost un-usable with the flood of spam.

I am retired. I have built and flown model aeroplanes in various forms for the last 60 years. Now my eyesight is beginning to fail and I no longer have the long-distance hand-to-eye coordination necessary to fly 3D and pattern planes. FMS has given me a new life on this and it has also challenged me to build a replica of my old home flying field and some of my favourite models.

Thank you for FMS and your dedication to updating and maintaining the program and the forum. You are giving me and many other people a lot of pleasure.

SIncerely,

Keith Walker
KEW

Return to General Discussions