[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - How do I calibrate my Walkera WK-2402 Transmitter?

How do I calibrate my Walkera WK-2402 Transmitter?

How do I calibrate my Walkera WK-2402 Transmitter?

Postby PeterD » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:11 am

Hello,

I have a Walkera WK - 2402 transmitter.

It has 4 channels and I would like to fly a FMS helicopter (Hughes).

Throttle is on the left hand side.

My transmitter allows me to switch between "NOR" and "REV" for thrust, aileron, rudder and elevator.

The interface is 'Joystick" - I guess - it seems that I don't have any other options, right?

The blue bars react to me moving the transmitter control sticks.

My transmitter is set up so that I can control the throttle by moving the left stick up and down and the rudder by moving the left stick right and left.

By moving the right stick up and down I am moving the elevator and moving the right stick left and right manipulates the aileron.

However, when I calibrate the throttle, for example, and give full thrust on the transmitter stick, the helicopter will not fly. Also, I am a bit confused since the are choices for 8 channels and I have a 4 channel transmitter.

What settings do I need to choose for the following calibration menu?

Channel Inv Exp
Rudder
Elevator
Aileron
Throttle
Tail
Nick
Roll
Pitch

Hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance.
PeterD

Re: How do I calibrate my Walkera WK-2402 Transmitter?

Postby Steve Lewin » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:04 am

The top 4 controls are for planes, the bottom 4 for helis. If you have it working with planes just copy the settings from the top 4 into the bottom 4.

Steve
Steve Lewin

Postby PeterD » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:04 pm

Should I leave the first 4 settings, or do I delete them as in leaving them blank?

Also, am I correct by assuming that....
Tail is Rudder?
Nick is Elevator?
Roll is Aileron?
Pitch is Thrust?

Or???
PeterD

Postby golfnut » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:24 pm

Peter,

I am looking at a Walkera FP 4channel mini heli and it comes with the Walkera WK-2402 transmitter. Does your transmitter have a plug location for the USB adapter to hook up to the computer for simulator practice?

Thanks,

Mike
golfnut

Postby balbir » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:14 pm

hi. i just bought the sapac wilga 2000 plane. I need to practice on the sim. Can someone please send me link to download the wilga 2000 for the fms. many thanks
balbir

Postby ggunners » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:18 pm

You can find one for FMS 2.7 at .

You may have to register to download for free. -- ggunners
ggunners

Return to General Discussions