[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Model just sits on runway with engine on full

Model just sits on runway with engine on full

Model just sits on runway with engine on full

Postby boomboom66 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:20 am

I installed FMS on my Windows 8.1 laptop using an E Sky controller with USB connector. All the planes that come with the package work great. I copied a T-28 from Gary Gunnerson's page and installed it on my laptop. When I try to run the model, it just sits on the runway with the engine running at full throttle. It will not respond to any of the controls and will not calibrate. Any ideas on what I need to to get this working? I would like to get some practice on this before I try to fly my new T-28. Thanks.
boomboom66

Re: Model just sits on runway with engine on full

Postby ggunners » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:32 pm

You installed FMS 2 beta 7. The latest version is FMS 2 alpha 8.5. It will fly both beta 7 and alpha 8 airplanes.

It is sometimes difficult to get running on a PC with Win7, Win8.

Most of the known fixes for alpha 8.5 are on .

Happy Flying! -- ggunners
ggunners

Return to General Discussions