[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - r/c Car Stunt courses - a stunt course

r/c Car Stunt courses - a stunt course

Postby WingedBird22 » Tue Jul 29, 2003 1:36 pm

I was wondering if anyone could create a stunt course for r/c cars (dont fly) that some people have made for FMS. A stunt course with ramps, ramps with landin ramps, loops (if possible), and obstacles....etc.. a stunt course. Right now Rekvin is Helping me some he just needs some cars... if u want my two cars (that dont fly) e-mail me....not MY cars somebody else made them so dont give me credit couse there not mine. Any any landscape makers up to the challenge post a reply on here or e-mail me. Thanks Rekvin for maybe going to make it. Thanks

Blake
I takeoff planes.....I fly planes.........I land planes....but mostly listen to the often sound of snaping balsa
WingedBird22

Postby adi » Tue Jul 29, 2003 1:53 pm

i want the cars. can you please send me them?
check out my website for cool models
adi

Postby Rekvin » Tue Jul 29, 2003 3:57 pm

I have downloaded the car that you told me about (the old timer racing car). I tried it on some landscapes, but it can only drive on completely flat surfaces or else it crashes (the simulator stops, and you have to restart just like when you crash with an airplane)

It means these models can't jump and drive on off-road tracks (?)
Landscapes for FMS
http://rekvin.dyndns.org/fms
Rekvin

Postby adi » Tue Jul 29, 2003 4:09 pm

before you start driving press the U key.
check out my website for cool models
adi

Postby WingedBird22 » Tue Jul 29, 2003 5:07 pm

yes yes turn model uncrashable on. under the simulater menu or press u then u can drive Rekvin dont let that stop u if your going to make the stunt course
I takeoff planes.....I fly planes.........I land planes....but mostly listen to the often sound of snaping balsa
WingedBird22

Postby WingedBird22 » Tue Jul 29, 2003 5:11 pm

could someone PLEASE make a stunt course for cars.....it will work you just have to turn on model uncrashable.
WingedBird22

Postby Rekvin » Tue Jul 29, 2003 6:34 pm

Even with the model uncrashable, the driving characteristics is very poor. This simulator wasn't meant for this stuff, and I think you would be better off with almost any other car racing game.

Some links that you might find interesting :

Landscapes for FMS
http://rekvin.dyndns.org/fms
Rekvin

Postby WingedBird22 » Tue Jul 29, 2003 6:40 pm

thanks alot rekvin. ill find someone else. i do not care if the driving caracteristics are poor they are not for me. some one else might. Someone with the skill.
WingedBird22

Postby lego » Wed Jul 30, 2003 9:55 am

I agree with you: having racing landscapes in FMS would be fun. Of course FMS cant be taken seriously if using it with cars, but the fun aspect is definitely there.... :D
lego

Postby nourvan » Sat Nov 15, 2003 11:58 pm

nourvan

Postby Lewie » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:30 am

Lewie

Postby samous » Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:23 pm

he probly did, and thats waht did it. If un-crashable is on, it would crash into the ramp, if it was off, it would go through, for un-known reasones.

=samous
<TB> I was depressed last night so I called the Suicide Life Line.
<TB> I reached a call center in Pakistan.
<TB> I told them I was suicidal.
<TB> They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck
samous

Return to Landscapes