[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - need instructions for photolistic scenery

need instructions for photolistic scenery

need instructions for photolistic scenery

Postby daygogq » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:30 am

I read all the threads about photolistic scenery and where to get info but i'm still confused and lost. I keep reading that it will only work on 8.5 Version. 8.5 version of what?!?! I have the E-Sky version 2.0 alpha 8.5. Is that the "8.5 Version" that is being referred too?? I have DL the toyosu_bay.scn and tried to load it but all i see is the plane and a white background. Yes i turned off the Fog, i turned off fixed camera, i turned off true alpha shadow...etc. Still nothing. Please this is all so frustrating cause I dont know what else to do. I converted the jpg to bmp. If there is a STEP BY STEP instruction somewhere that is reader friendly and in plain english so that my elementary brain can understand it, please tell me!

Thank you!
daygogq

Postby smcxx66 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:00 pm

smcxx66

Re: Nvdia Graphic Card

Postby new wing man » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:56 pm

smc,

What do u mean by [u][i]" Resize texture #5 back to 1024x1024 if you're NOT using a Nvidia vedio card.

An incorrect size of texture #5 (bottom) will stop the flashing if you're
using a Nvidia with FMS. I have it at 1025x1025. "
[u] and where do i find texture #5 and what do u mean by (bottom) are this in the scn file .

Your comments is appriciated.

regards,

smc as you can see, I have down loaded ver2 Alpha 8.2, 8.3 and 8.5. With all the version modified this is what I get, the aircraft & the top section flashing (Screen 1). And when I reduce the screen by - I get a big white patch with the shape of a plane in black in the center (Screen 2). How can i solve this problem? TQ once again.
Attachments
Screen 2.jpg
Screen 2.jpg (91.38 KiB) Viewed 4371 times
Screen 1.jpg
Screen 1.jpg (103.46 KiB) Viewed 4371 times
new wing man

Return to Landscapes