[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - aircraft carrier landscape for fms 2.0 alpha 8.3

aircraft carrier landscape for fms 2.0 alpha 8.3

aircraft carrier landscape for fms 2.0 alpha 8.3

Postby JCC2 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:44 pm

Does anyone have, or know of, an aircraft carrier download for fms 2.0 alpha 8.3? Thank you.
JCC2

Re: aircraft carrier landscape for fms 2.0 alpha 8.3

Postby KEW » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:41 am

Hi Jcc2,

I have a copy of a carrier landscape. I can not remember where I downloaded it from.
I will send you a private message with my e-mail address. Contact me and I will e-mail you a .zip copy of it.

Regards,

KEW
KEW

Postby JCC2 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:25 pm

KEW, Thank you. JCC2
JCC2

Postby Noble1 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:49 am

KEW, can you please send me the aircraft carrier landscape? I have tried to download it everywhere and I cannot get it to download successfully. Can you please send me the .zip file? Thanks.
Noble1

Postby ggunners » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:00 pm

Yosito Sekiai's web site is a great starting point for all things FMS.

Here's the link to his on there.

-- ggunners

P.S. You should be running FMS 2 alpha 8.5 not 8.3.
ggunners

Postby ajelliott » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:33 am

I found the carrier landscape, but the file CarrierSkySunset.bmp is damaged and will not load. Please help me get a good copy of this file. Most of the landscape files seem to be in the same state and will not load. Andye
ajelliott

Postby KEW » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:11 am

To ajelliot,

I have sent you a private message containing my e-mail address.
E-mail me and I will send the carrier zip-file by return.

Regards,

KEW
KEW

Postby wenkman » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:29 pm

KEW,

could you please help me out with the same problem?

For some reason the file from the download page is still damaged ...

Thanks a lot
Wenkman
wenkman

Postby KEW » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:08 pm

I have sent you a private message.
KEW
KEW

Return to Landscapes