[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - I am a new to this site

I am a new to this site

I am a new to this site

Postby sungear » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:53 pm

Hi please help if you can, I am trying to get this simulator to work for me with no sucess at all. My PC is....AMD ATHLON XP 1800+ 1.50 GHZ 768 MB Ram running Windows XP Version 2002.
I have loaded the simulator using E Sky..the cd ..and the control box..it loads ok I have configured the box etc following the instructions most carefully I have done this at least 10 times, I have also a joy stick, this as well as the control box is USB. that doe'snt work either What happens is the plane does not respond to the contol box or joy stick at all..its unflyable. I have for many years flown R/C planes so I have no probs with piloting these things. I would like to get this thing to work as I am now unable to go out flying as I am confind to a wheel chair. If anyone can throw some light on this I would be most grateful.

Regards Wally
sungear

Postby steven s » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:21 pm

Have you calibrated your joystick? Go to Controls: Analog Control, and go through the calibration instructions.

STeve s.
steven s

Postby sungear » Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:28 am

Hello Steve yes I have calibrated my joystick not once but at least 10 times. I have also uninstalled the prog a few times to start from scratch but all to no avail.

Wally
sungear

Postby Steve Lewin » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:24 pm

Steve Lewin

Postby sungear » Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:52 pm

Hello Steve thanks for your reply......I take on board what you say but I dont really understand how to "set up inside FMS" could you please explain, bear in mind that I am not too bright at this sort of thing.

Regards Wally
sungear

Postby Steve Lewin » Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:01 pm

Load FMS. From the menu at the top of the screen select Controls then Analog Control then Joystick Interface then press the Mapping/Calibration button. In the screen that comes up press Calibrate and follow the instructions. The blue bars should move as you move the stick.

If you haven't done this before then, as far as FMS is concerned, you haven't calibrated your joystick.

Steve
Steve Lewin

Postby smcxx66 » Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:08 pm

click on control on the menu

then click analog interface

then click on source tab...move the sticks around, if everything
is good..then

then click on mapping, then click on calibrat...move the sticks around.
and follow the instructions

set the channels on the left side like this

this will couple the heli controls
hope that helps

if you can't install 2.8 version, or when it errors and won't load
in XP. Then do a little reseach. There's a thread the gives instructions
to resolve that issues, it's actaully pretty simple if you follow the instructions.
smcxx66

Postby sungear » Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:46 am

sungear

Return to Windows-Version