[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Start and grafic problems under Win XP

Start and grafic problems under Win XP

Postby Seppl200 » Sun Nov 30, 2003 5:40 pm

Hello,

just bought a new PC with a XP System
The FMS is runnung and I can control it by an RC Control from Graupner using the PIC-Interface.
So fare no problems, but:
While starting and in case of coming near to the ground (fare away from touching it) The simulation stops or retards.
Has Anyone out there en idea, for teh reason and can gove me an advice what to do, to get better perfomance.

Thank you,

Seppl200.

www.mundrys.de
Seppl200

Postby Solouk » Mon Dec 01, 2003 11:21 am

I think you are experiencing a problem associated with ATI Radion graphics cards.

I have a been a lurker here on this forum for some time and it does not look as if a solution for the ATI Radion problem will be forthcoming for some time. I have a ATI 9700 Pro and cannot use FMS. I haven't seen much in the way of a proposed solution yet.

I read somewhere that the problem was related to DirectX.
The FMS developers do not have much to say on this subject, but this may just be down to the fact that they work on this product on a part time basis, and thus any major re-write is not something that they have a great deal of time free to work on.

Radion users will just have to wait and see.

Back to lurking...
Solouk

Postby Seppl200 » Sun Dec 07, 2003 10:18 pm

Hello,

thanks for your answer.
I just read on a German homepage dealing with rc-simution
(http://www.rcsim.de/indexforum.htm), that there are other people out there, having problems like I do and also using a Radeon graphic card. My card is a Radeon 9800 XL inside a Pentium IV, 3 GHz PC. Normally a good equipment for running programms like FMS, I thought.
In the forum they are talking about a new version of FMS coming up soon, perhaps already in december 2003.
So lets wait and hope.

Seppl200.

Seppl200

Return to Windows-Version