[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Problems with 2.0b6 - Help my FMS 2.06 goes slide to slide

Problems with 2.0b6 - Help my FMS 2.06 goes slide to slide

Postby ostendi » Thu May 10, 2001 7:53 am

Dear sirs.
A few months ago I dowload FMS 2.06b , install and run OK. In fact I recommend this simulator to my friends as a good Rcsimulator whit good performance and realistic flying.
In order to several problems with my pc I need to format it and reinstall all my programs and reinstall FMS but unfortunately FMS not run . Sound is ok but graphics go slowly. It seemed a film that run slide to slide. In order to check it I run de Dxdiag and all test are ok. Mi pc is a Pentium 200mmx 98 Mbytes ram, Vodoo2 accelerator card with 12Mbytes and DX7a. I play it whit joystic. In your menu panel I select joystic, and ghaphic card vodoo2. But it seemed that FMS not recogniced my vodoo2. Other 3d simulators games installed run OK. ¿What do you think about it? ¿May you help me?
ostendi

Postby Michael_Moeller » Thu May 10, 2001 8:07 am

The problem is most certainly a bad/old graphics driver. Have you installed the same drivers for your card as you had befor? Have you used the same DirectX version?
Try getting the newest drivers for your card, or the newest DirectX from .
Michael_Moeller

Postby ostendi » Fri May 11, 2001 2:18 pm

Dear Michael, Driver directx was downloaded from Microsoft, and driver for my vodoo2 was download directly from Creative Labs manufacturer of vodoo2 (soundblaster) too, this is a new release from original drivers that I've in CD. But in both cases cd+dx7 or creative+dx7 FMS not run. In most cases FMS break conexion between dx7/vodoo2 and DXdiag shows error testing vodoo2. Then I erase vodoo2 and s3vige from config/control panel/system/....,turn off my pc, turn on, plug&play detect both items, reinstall s3vige and vodoo2 and dxdiag shows ok testing s3vige and vodoo2. But FMS not run.
Other simulators (racing car) who needs 3d vodoo2 and dx run like a shot.
I don´t understand what's mather. S.O.S.
ostendi

Return to Windows-Version