[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - FMS and Vista64 (d3drm.dll) [SOLVED]

FMS and Vista64 (d3drm.dll) [SOLVED]

FMS and Vista64 (d3drm.dll) [SOLVED]

Postby Diado » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:14 am

Hi everyone,

I've got a problem with running FMS on Vista 64bit. I've searched these forums (and a lot of the net as well) but all the solutions I've found refer to 32bit Vista.

I'm getting the "d3drm.dll could not be loaded" error message on starting FMS. Everything else appears to work fine, but where the landscape is there's just a blank screen.

I've tried downloaded d3drm.dll from the net and doing all of the following:-

1. Putting it in c:\windows\system32 and running regsvr32 on it.
2. Putting it in c:\windows\sysWOW64 and running regsvr32 on it.
3. Putting it in the c:\program files (x86)\FMS folder.

Each time I get the same message, that d3drm.dll is not designed for this version of windows, followed but the original error message.

Does anyone know of a workaround, or a location that I can download a 64bit version of d3drm.dll?

I guess if the worst comes to the worst I'll have to whip up a virtual machine and run XP, but I'd really much rather avoid that if at all possible.

Thanks!

Dan :cry:
Last edited by Diado on Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diado

Solved

Postby Diado » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:53 pm

Ok, I managed to find and expand a version of d3drm.dll built for XP64Pro on one of my MSDN disks and put that in the FMS installation folder and it all works now.

Thanks anyway guys! :-)
Diado

Postby pumachefuma » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:00 pm

pumachefuma

Postby michelle » Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:00 pm

I've been trying to get this software working on Vista as well. Can you send me the .dll and instructions?

Thanks!
michelle

Re: Solved

Postby mtsilivis » Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:15 pm

mtsilivis

Postby carman001 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:41 pm

Grrrr to Vista!

But...put this in the fms folder, worked for me

http://www.dlldump.com/download-dll-fil ... nload.html
carman001

Postby mpw777 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:24 am

I have a laptop with windows vista ultimate 64 bit. I have downloaded the dll from the site listed and installed it in the FMS directory and now FMS runs, but the background flashes "on and off" and it is not useable. Does anyone have a suggestion?
mpw777

d3drm.dll

Postby Texreb » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:29 am

I am getting "d3drm.dll is not loaded" after downloading and installing v. 8.5. I am running Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bit.
Can anyone help???
Texreb

Postby Rowser » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:33 pm

Rowser

Postby RC-Discount » Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:24 pm

RC-Discount

Re: FMS and Vista64 (d3drm.dll) [SOLVED]

Postby Edmon1627 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:17 pm

I've been trying to get this software working on Vista as well. Can you send me the .dll and instructions?

Please i need it!! send it to my email if you can either one

fresh_ej@hotmail.com or esantos1027@hotmail.com

PLEASE I NEED IT ASAP THANK YOU!!
Edmon1627

Re: FMS and Vista64 (d3drm.dll) [SOLVED]

Postby ggunners » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:27 am

This has the files and instructions. -- ggunners
ggunners

Return to Windows-Version