[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - still have problem whit my fms

still have problem whit my fms

still have problem whit my fms

Postby coupman35 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:45 am

coupman35

Postby smcxx66 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:43 am

smcxx66

trying

Postby coupman35 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:55 pm

i got the 2.7 version but my transmitor still will not work .How does the note pad think work i double click on it and nothing happens.also whent on you tube saw the video but hi has a bar to plug in his usb port will it work whithout that bar let me no thanks
coupman35

Postby coupman35 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:51 am

My what a night mare i still cant get it to work i try just about every thing in this forum but it still wont work.I tryed smartpropoplus and almos works i realy dont no.Cane it be my cable not working good can any one helpme :roll: :(
coupman35

Postby smcxx66 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:53 am

The comport patch just fools your pc into thinking there those
old types of D-sub or ports...You just create a ghost port.
whatver the PC assign it. Then you write that patch with
the same comport number..
Click on the file you just wrote twice...then click yes..
Then click on FMS

It might be your cord..becuase i had to resolder mind the other day,
becuase there's not a strain releif on it.

Or try this first.

Download CRRCSIM, HeliSimRC, or Heli-x.
Just google and you'll find it

They are all free flight simulators...See if your TX will work
with those.

CRRCSIM and HelisimRC works with out a clitch on my system.

For (Heli-x.net)...you need JAVA. there's two version.
one with java and one without...it's hit and miss like FMS.
Most people have been doing okay..if your PC is powerful enough.

Or download PreFlight..the free trail version has no time limit,
but it'll only works with 2 cntrols...trun the TX upside down and
set them to reverse..lol use the keyboard for throttle and rudder.
Easy model perimeters set for you too.

Or Clearview have a 1 hour trial..try that. The lastest Clearview
version should let you use your esky tx.

Or RCPlaneMaster..30 days
Or the X version with a 15 plays.lol

Sorry your having trouble..but if you get some stick time in
it might releave some fustrations.

or go to the walmart and get a Playstation like gamepad for PC with an usb for $10 they use come with a software or driver.

if your brave..you can just remove the return spring of the throttle.
smcxx66

still at it

Postby coupman35 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:23 pm

I got the radio to calebret on my computer .Now stil trind to get it to work in the FMS .Can any on explane to me how to do the double click in the note pad ,i tryed it but it not working nothing happens.Do i have to open thefms first or how must is it don .Thanks for the help :? :?
coupman35

Return to Windows-Version