[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - xp error loading fms.exe? i`ve tried loads please help!!???

xp error loading fms.exe? i`ve tried loads please help!!???

xp error loading fms.exe? i`ve tried loads please help!!???

Postby mick1 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:54 pm

Hi all,i`m having the same problem as a few other people on the forum which is when i try to run fms i get the "sorry fms has encountered a problem blah blah..." screen with an error signature:-
AppName:fms.exe AppVer0.0.0.0 ModName:Kernall32.dll
ModVer:5.1.2600.3119 Offset:2a5b
I`ve tried quite a few things including trying some (if not most!!) of the links on the forum but they all get the same response which is the cannot find page screen, please help it`s doing my head in and costing me alot in helicopter parts!!!!
mick1

Postby steve_g » Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:16 am

I had exactly the same problem you had with xp and the same kernall32.dll error . I read mariuw's 15 step solution (a few postings ago) and executed up to 14...and the software worked.
The next hardest thing was getting the transmitter to work and I used a USB hub (multi input) as someone suggested. Then things worked well (in the "joystick" mode).
Now getting the helicopter to lift off is the next Bl***dy problem.
steve_g

Postby mick1 » Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:52 pm

mick1

Return to Windows-Version