[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - I FIXED IT !!! I got the stupid flashing to go away.

I FIXED IT !!! I got the stupid flashing to go away.

I FIXED IT !!! I got the stupid flashing to go away.

Postby smcxx66 » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:30 pm

Well in photistic mode anyway.

Perviousely I just alter one of the skybox panel (size)
It made the flashing went away but it made it stick.
I can see another set (layer) of images under.
Don't ask me why...lol

I was just messing around with it again....It always bugged me why
there a flashing..I wanted to figure it out. An itch i had to scratch.lol

All you have to do is use Harald's file....becuase he
wrote a crash perimeter around the pilot and it's transparent.
Get it here
http://www.szenerien.de/FMS-Szenerien/index.htm

I simply alter the bottom panel from 1024x1024 to 2048x2048.
And woo...hooo , it runs just like to use too.

Okay...I made some more testing.
It's the slight different MB size of the image.
I notice my bottom image was only 11.7 mb instead of 12mb.
My PC glitched.lol

I ran a scenery at 2048x2048 to do more testing. I altered the bottom
image to 2040x2040 which will give me around 11.9MB.
Now , I posistive I can run different photolistics scenes consistently
without the flashing.

Of some stupid reason if the bottom image is slightly off the flashing
will go away. I 'm not sure why, but realfight has has the same problem
with color scheme..If you compress the CS file, the CS will get display
funky.

But it's all okay now... :lol:

The bottom panel won't get projected and you'll just see a white square.
But you don't see it 99% of the time anyway. Plus there's a perimeter
that you will crash into..incase you fly into yourself or crash at your
feet on purpose....Don't worry that's how Reflex's sceneries are.
That's why the bottom of the equirectangular have been cropped.
smcxx66

Postby ottoman » Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:09 am

Can you copy and then post here for all of us the FMS directory (zip file) or just the landscape files ????
ottoman

Postby ShutterStuff » Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:11 am

By "Flashing", are you talking about the screen going black for a second or so and then back to the image? I am having that problem and looked at the site, but my German is non existent. SO I could not make any sense other than that camera looks real cool :?

Anyway, I have downloaded DirectX 10 and played with the resolution settings and only made it worse. So any ideas would be appreciated.
ShutterStuff

Postby RukeeFlyer » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:02 pm

RukeeFlyer

will FMS fix this in a new version?

Postby jrk74 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:47 pm

It seems like this is a major problem for people. is tthere a plan to fix this?
jrk74

Return to Windows-Version