[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Windows Vista

Windows Vista

Postby junebug3 » Wed May 13, 2009 11:20 pm

How do I get e-sky simuator fms to work on vista I driving me nuts
junebug3

I fixed the flashing screen thingy (sort of)

Postby adrianrobb@hotmail.com » Sat May 16, 2009 10:21 pm

(for Vista)
1 Right click on the FMS icon, then click Properties
2 Click on the Compatability tab
3 Tick the "256 colours" box
4 Click OK
5 It runs, no flicker, but, obviously, the colours don't look so great.
adrianrobb@hotmail.com

Re: Windows Vista HOW TO

Postby chief running » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:21 pm

I GOT MY VISTA TO WORK . FIRST GO TO MY COMPUTER, CLICK ON HP (C:) USE THE SCREEN ON THE RIGHT AND THEN SCROLL DOWN UNTIL YOU FIND WINDOWS DOUBLE CLICK SCROOL DOWN UNTIL YOU FIND SYSTEM 32 IF YOU ALL READY RIGHT CLICKED ON THE D3DRM.DLL AND CLICKED COPY NOW IS THE TIME TO RIGHT CLICK ON SYSTEM 32 AND CLICK PASTE NOW YOU ARE READY. I TRYED THIS 4TIMES BY REMOVING THE WHOLE PROGRAM AND THEN REINSTALING IT AND ALL 4 TIMES IT WORKED. I SPENT TWO DAYS GETTING THIS FIGURED OUT SO I HOPE IT WORKS FOR YOU. :D :D :D
chief running

Previous

Return to Windows-Version