[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Windows Vista

Windows Vista

Windows Vista

Postby dickrar » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:06 pm

:evil:I'm using Windows Vista Home Premium, 32 bit, with a USB connector. I have the dynam flight simulato, "t ansmitter box" (By RC TECH). I've tried many of the "solutions" noted in the forum pages but no matter what I do, I get a message that something is missing...usually a "dll"" of some sort.

1- Do I need a special driver for Vista? :twisted: :twisted:
2- Isn't there a simpler way to solve this? (I didn't grow up with electronic
games so my leaqrning curve is bent) :?:
3-
HELP! Real help. The kind of help that helps. :cry:
Dick_rosenberg@hotmail.com
dick61332@roadrunner.com
207-782-1763...home
207-240-2974...Cell
dickrar

Postby Captain Chaos » Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:30 pm

Captain Chaos

NOT WORKING WITH VISTA

Postby GOTIGER07 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:59 pm

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. THE D3DRM.DLL IS NOT LOADING, ANY IDEAS? THANX
GOTIGER07

Missing dll prevents FMS start on Vista

Postby arg » Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:35 pm

d3drm.dll is a part of Direct 3d. It can be found on most or all systems running XP (other Windows also). The path is c:\windows\system32\d3drm.dll
The path may vary. I successfully copied the file from my XP desktop to my Vista laptop. FMS then started normally.

arg
arg

vista missing file

Postby deanoteano » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:06 am

hi every one

follow this link to get the missing file http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?d3drm and place it in hard drive C:windows/system32

and then reinstall

the file you are looking for is d3drm.ll

with reguards, Dean
deanoteano

d3drm.dll and vista 64 bit problem solved

Postby howard451@btinternet.com » Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:13 pm

Hi,
Just loaded FMS to my vista premium 64 bit and it failed to start reporting that the D3DRM.dll was missing.
Found the missing file on the internet and added it inside the system32 folder as suggested but this made no difference (even after removing the software and reinstalling it).
I then decided to add it directly into the FMS main programme folder (in my case it was located C:/program files(x86)/FMS). This worked perfectly and I now can crash my plane all day!!!!!!!!!
Hope this helps others?
howard451@btinternet.com

Postby RC-Discount » Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:25 pm

RC-Discount

Postby zot64 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:24 pm

zot64

NO GRAPHICS

Postby Hab » Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:49 pm

Just recently picked up this E-Sky simulator. Went to install this, and was
getting the same message that a few others were getting; required
D3Drm.dll not found. I took someones advice on here, that posted a
link to download the required D3Drm.dll file. Well, it worked when
I added it directly into the FMS directory. But now I'm not getting any
of the graphics (landscapes) to show up. Al that shows up, is a 2 dimensional "blocked" scene. Looks like an early "Dave Brown"
simulator from the late 80's, early-mid 90's. Theirs nothing wrong
with the graphics card that's installed on this system......NVIDIA 7150m
graphics.......With 32bit Vista system. Can't say it's that because I've
got an FSX Flight Sim installed also, and I don't have any problems with
the graphics (aircraft and scenery) for that program. Any ideas guys ?
It's been afew years since I've been behind the "STICKS" and I'd like to
be able log some stick time in, while there's snow on the ground. THNX! :idea: :idea:
Hab

Postby RukeeFlyer » Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:06 pm

I've started another thread with this same texture problem. If anyone has a fix, could you plz post up in this thread? Thanks!
http://n.ethz.ch/student/mmoeller/fms/f ... php?t=5180
RukeeFlyer

Postby Johnr » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:59 am

Johnr

Postby Johnr » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:28 am

Johnr

Postby RChadwick » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:49 pm

RChadwick

Postby Johnr » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:29 am

On searching the forum, the texture/flickering problem appears to be linked to the nvidia cards. There are some posts in here on how to get around it but the fix involves some hoop jumping.
One of the posts is below
Johnr

Vista Problem

Postby fir3fox » Tue May 12, 2009 3:36 pm

I've dl the beta version Version 2.0 Beta 7 as I could read at the page.

"OBS nuvarande versioner av FMS är INTE Windows Vista kompatibla men det går endå att få programmet att fungera i den miljön. Det du behöver göra ät att ta hem version beta7 och sedan filen D3DRM.DLL som ska placeras på datorn i mappen C:\Windows\System32

Här kan du hämta filen d3drm_dll.zip som innehåller ovan nämda fil."

Then install the beta version, woohola, working...

I use Vista home basic...
fir3fox

Next

Return to Windows-Version