[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Vista 64 bit and Dynam 6ch

Vista 64 bit and Dynam 6ch

Vista 64 bit and Dynam 6ch

Postby MitchellVictoryWing » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:34 pm

The Dynam Sim Tx seems to be popular on ebay. Lets face it, $30 - $35 delivered to your door with FMS is a great deal. But I can't get it to work with Vista 64bit. I have installed the "d3dm.dll" into the FMS program directory and FMS works with my Keyboard but now for the fun part.

I followed the instructions on this post:

http://n.ethz.ch/student/mmoeller/fms/f ... php?t=4813

but when I get to step 14:

14. Double-click the icon on the desktop and confirm the appearing questions by clicking [OK].

it gives me an error:

Can not import C:\user\ etc. The specific file is not a registry script. You can only import binary registry files from within the registry editor.

I can not get past this step to see if this fix works.

Has anyone had any luck with Vista 64 and thE Dynam 6ch Tx? If so. Please let us know.

BTW, my PC is an asus M3A32MVP mobo with an ATI RADEON 4850 Graphics card, 3gb ram, and AMD athlon X2 6000
MitchellVictoryWing

Postby MitchellVictoryWing » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:32 pm

I've been looking into this problem more and either my controller doesn't work (I haven't tried it with XP yet) or this is a driver issue. All of the threads that I havev read indicate that people have gotten this controller to work with XP. But not Vista. I believe it is a driver issue because FMS does work with Vista if you use your keyboard AND it is VISTA that does not recognize the controller as a joystick. If Vista doesn't recognize it, FMS will not be able to know it's there and use it.

So, does anyone have a solution? How do I get Vista to recognize this controller??? Incidently, the instructions for the Dynam controller indicate that FMS recognizes it as a joystick. I have tried emailing Dynam for a responce. But if anyone wants to contact them as well for a solution they are:

oem@dynam-rc.com

sales@dynam-rc.com

Tel 86 769 87566218

Fax 86 769 87555185
MitchellVictoryWing

Postby MitchellVictoryWing » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:10 pm

MitchellVictoryWing

Return to Windows-Version