[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - can not open FMS

can not open FMS

can not open FMS

Postby gooster » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:06 pm

gooster

ANSWERS?

Postby zot64 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:44 pm

No answers yet? I have the same problem.....
zot64

Same Issues

Postby dapwma » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:36 pm

STILL no solutions?! I'm having the same issues. I go through the download sequence and when I click on the final box (open FMS, I believe), I get the registry error!

I've deleted the file using RegEdit and deleted the program using the Control Panel. Downloaded again.....and get the same errors!!! Very Frustrating!!

Can someone who's experienced this issue (and I'm sure more than just a few of us have) and resolved their issue (and I'm sure there are many of you out there) please post your fix.
dapwma

Postby ggunners » Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:32 pm

There are known issues with newer computers that do not have the 9-pin serial COM port on the motherboard. Search the forums for XP and COM port and you will find many answers.

-- ggunners
ggunners

Return to Windows-Version