[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - fms error message on xp

fms error message on xp

fms error message on xp

Postby davoberle » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:09 pm

In starting the fFMS program I get this error message:

Error signature-
AppName:fms.exe AppVer:0.0.0.0 ModName:kernel32.dll
ModVer:5.1.2600.5512 Offset:00012aeb

any idea how to fix problem?

Thanks
davoberle

Postby ggunners » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:41 am

ggunners

Postby davoberle » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:53 am

Windows XP recognizes the E-sky transmitter as a game pad and it works correctly and I am able to calibrate it successfully and it works fine under "test mode" I Tried all the options under the compatability tab after right clicking on properties on the FMS program tab.
Running it under the Windows 98/Windows me compatability mode it does change the error message to:
"Error while getting proc address for flat thunks" That is when I get the error message that I posted in my previous p[ost.

Have any ideas on what to do to fix this? My 7 and 10 year old boys are seriously getting on my nerves as they are standing over my shoulder telling me "NO DAD NOT that way, THIS WAY. Over & Over & Over.

God Bless them.

I hope I am not wearing that WHITE jacket that ties in the back before this is up and running.

Your help is GEATLY appreciated.
May God Bless you and your family in this brand New Year.

Thank You,
under appreciated dad
davoberle

NO COMM PORT

Postby davoberle » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:58 am

By the way I forgot to mention that the transmitter is working with the USB connection, NOT on a COMM port. Its just the FMS software that does not function correctly, Yet.

My system does not have a comm port. It is a Dell Inspireon about 6 months old.

Hope this info helps a little more.

God Speed, frustrated dad
davoberle

Postby dokus » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:12 pm

Had the same problem here.
Solved it by downloading and installing HW virtual serial port.
Download can be found here:

Please let me and other users know if it solved your problem
dokus

Virtual Serial Port?

Postby davoberle » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:59 pm

I downloaded it but do not how to set it up exactly. Can you tell me what settings I need on the Virtual serial port?

Put in admin and it says VSP staus created and LAN status is listen but the FMS sofware still does not run.

What else?

Thank you, David
davoberle

setup

Postby dokus » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:03 am

After clean install of HW Virtual Serial Port;
go to TAB: 'Setting' and unmark' Connect to device, even if VSP Port is Closed'.
If you want you can mark the last line 'Start HW VSP with Windows startup.

Go to the first TAB: 'Virtual Serial Port' and press the button 'Create COM'.

FMS from E-sky should work now on your windows XP...
dokus

It works!!!

Postby davoberle » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:46 pm

Thank you all very much for all your help. It is greatly appreciated. my 10 year old son recieved his first gas powered trainer for X-mas and he had me convinced he was ready to go fly. HA Ha Ha.
I can see now we both have a lot of practicing before we even consider going out with a REAL plane.

God Bless you all in this New Year,

Friend
davoberle

Return to Windows-Version