[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - 'NOT ENOUGH STORAGE TO PROGRESS...'

'NOT ENOUGH STORAGE TO PROGRESS...'

'NOT ENOUGH STORAGE TO PROGRESS...'

Postby ollyk » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:11 pm

Hey folks, enjoying this great sim very much! I espcially like the hughes for beginner good for teaching nose in.

Anyway, I appear to have a problem. After about 15 minutes of flying things really start ti slow down and stutter. I usually get about 60fps but then things start to go bad and the program becomes very un-responsive. Menu items only appear when I hover over them and then whe I try to select a new model / landscape or anything for that matter I get the message 'Not enough storage to progress this command'.
I close the program and try to flush the system memory (freeware called sweepram) but this does no good either. Seems also to effect other apps and when I come to restart the computer the XP selection box is transparent!

My details...

XP2400 1G DDR A7N8X 7300GT 256Mb AGP graphics latest direct X. loads HD space for cache.

Win XP SP3 all up to date.

Not sure what other info you could do with?

Otherwise everything is gorgeous!
ollyk

Postby ggunners » Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:50 am

This is not an FMS error but an operating system error.

Google the phrase and you will find many instances of computers having this problem.

I do not have a solution for you as there is no clear consensus regarding the cause of the problem.

Some believe that their machine is running out of memory. Try putting up Windows Task Manager and see how close you are to using up all the physical memory in your system. My XP SP3 is using 1.18G without FMS running and 1.21 after starting FMS.

-- ggunners
ggunners

Return to Windows-Version