[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Com port error for FMS to run on Vista home additon

Com port error for FMS to run on Vista home additon

Com port error for FMS to run on Vista home additon

Postby andrewmoult » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:28 pm

Hi i do not know if i am a complete dunce or weather its vista so can someone just check this our please i am going nuts! :?:

i have put in the D3D.dll file into FMS directory and that works
i have created the virtual standart communications port as per blog and i have created and run the registry key update with the correct com port added. :lol:

but for the love of god this message comes up in the device manager of the created virtual com port :!:

"Windows cannot determine the settings for this device. Consult the documentation that came with this device and use the Resource tab to set the configuration. (Code 34)"

i can go into FMS and the model loads i can change model landscape etc but i can not get the transmitter to work or calibrate

i have bought a twister sky lift chinuck with radio twister r/c model E8 with the trainer lead no matter if i try to get into joystick controller this will not even recognisse this, i have even bought a USB hub as some of the blogs suggest and that fails so please HELP! HELP! :twisted:
i am a disabled man who loves to do modeling and then use them.
andrewmoult

Re: Com port error for FMS to run on Vista home additon

Postby luptegrow » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:56 am

luptegrow

Return to Windows-Version