Tips for running FMS on XP & Vista

Re: Tips for running FMS on XP & Vista

Postby ggunners » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:49 pm

Which scenery file is causing the flickering?
ggunners

Postby terryandthepirates » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:13 pm

I'm trying to run FMS on XP running on Parallels software on my Intel dual processor IMac. Parallels works great with other windows software. I can get it to find my controller and sound works fine (revs when I advance the control stick). But all I get is a blue screen. I have tried selecting a plane and scenery files and clicked initiate, but there are no images. There's plenty of graphic horses under the hood. I watch online videos and movies on the XP side. Anybody have any suggestions?

terryandthe pirates
terryandthepirates

Postby overz » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:48 pm

Hello, I'm Eelco from The Netherlands(Holland) I have a question, but maybe it's not the
right place to ask, but I will try. Is it able to fun FMS on Mac. Best regards
overz

Postby hardluck09 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:39 pm

HI im new to heli,s and bought a FMS and as you are i cant get it to run on my pc vista so as ive a broken neck with a cage built inside the bones i bought a HIROBO HELI to stop my brain going worse with my dope [medication] ive rare sleeping patterns anyway but havent slept for 3 days/nights and tried all i know ,surely the MIGHTY WINDOWS can advise as all these other download sales take ons ,yes i bought some and even the antivirus stuff it doesnt work as my Nephew is a games design technician said if a VIRUS wants in it will and so it did my email got hacked and now i cant sign in ,anyway DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO HELP as i want to practise when in bed in pain and then try my heli thank you hardluck09 :(
hardluck09

Previous

Return to Windows-Version