[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - I like FMS, however, is there a plan to fix the flicker?

I like FMS, however, is there a plan to fix the flicker?

I like FMS, however, is there a plan to fix the flicker?

Postby jrk74 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:40 pm

I know this has been addresses a thousand times, however I don't find the solution acceptable. I know that FMS is free and for that I am very greatful. However is there going to be a new release that will make the installation for VISTA and NVIDIA seemless?

I used FMS with my old XP machine 3 years ago without trouble and it was very helpful. Since nearly every PC in the past year is vista and probably nvidia it seems like this is a problem that needs to be fixed. The BMP resizing in photorealism isn't the solution.

Thanks
Jason
jrk74

Vista Flicker

Postby BIGEMANN » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:12 am

Hey jrk74!! You'er right about that.Vista is'nt going away,so it would be wonderful if someone whould adress this if they can. Sure would expand the project.I've had it a week now and I have been able to use it with Texture,and smoothness off.While typing this I thought of trying the compatibility mode.I just purchased a 55"wingspan Cessna 182 skylane,and have never flown anything.I sure would like to get air born once before I crash:)Also this is my first computer,and I have'nt had it long.
I'm a newbie to RC planes,and computers.Please if I get input on anything try not to use to many abbreviations,this stuff can be confusing enough.Hey!I don't even know what this "ICQ Number or AIM Adress is.
THANKS!!
BIGEMANN

Return to Windows-Version