[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Im a welder not a pc man

Im a welder not a pc man

Im a welder not a pc man

Postby delawareindian » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:34 pm

I can not extract files from dll file even when i purchased the express zip for $20.00 as instructed : :x
it tells me the filer are corrupted of need password
tried to copy to c/program files/fms no good either it tells me no dll found :x
please hold my hand before i do something i will regret later to my pc
I can get the pre flight to run with key board only but cant get the dll file unzipped of extracted or whatever it needs :evil:
We usually fix this on the job with a B.F.H

HELP ME PLEASE :x
delawareindian

Postby Steve Lewin » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:54 pm

Do you want to take a deep breath and then tell us what you're talking about. This reads like we've just dipped in part way through a long-running conversation.

E.g. what dll file ? Where did it come from ? Who instructed you to use an unzip program on a dll file ? What commands are you attempting IN DETAIL and what EXACTLY are the error messages you're getting ?

How well would you do if I came along and said "I can't weld the thingy onto the rail where I need it. Help me." ?

Steve
Steve Lewin

Postby delawareindian » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:40 am

Hey steve :
Here is what the problem is
I got the fms flight sim from a recent purchase of a Futaba radio(toms rc)
I downloaded it and got the same reply everyone else gets when tring to set this sim on VISTA.(d3dll not installed)
I went to the website the i was directed to go to in this forum (cant rember who posted the link) (vista problems forum)
I read the link and it read "this is the link you are looking for fms flight sim"
so i downloaded the d3dll file,but it also said that i should purchase the EXPRESS ZIP to unzip the file. The page said that my unzipping program might not work correctly.
At first i tried to unzip with windows unzip progrm and it said it had corrupt files could not be extracted (forgive me im not up on all the nomenclature)
Then I purchased the EXPRESS ZIP program tried to un zip using there step by step process and stilL got the same ERROR message CAN NOT EXTRACT THE FILES THEY ARE CORRUPT
Then out of anger i posted on this site for help!

I then went to a computer help site and was informed that my PC was corrupted and i needed to Reinstall to the factory settings and that is what i have been doing for the last twenty hours.(one painstakingly hour after houra)
Steve your point is well taken and if you asked how to weld the thingy on the whatchamacallit? :)
I would say LET ME SHOW YOU HOW :lol:
Anyway I am almost done reloading all my files and will be ready to reinstall my FMS tommorrow night.
Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanx for the reply
I cant help it IM old school and this PC is cool but complicated because its smatter than I AM :D :oops:
THANX AGAIN
delawareindian

Postby delawareindian » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:57 am

OH HEY STEVE GOT THE DDL FROM ADVANTAX WEB SITE AND THE ZIP FILE ALSO
delawareindian

Postby robinhood02 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:16 pm

sooo does this mean you are all fixed up ???
that DLL file does not go into the FMS folder it is a Windows op system file that is needed by many games in order to run on Vista and it goes into one of the windows folders
if you still need help let me know
robinhood02@hotmail.com
robinhood02

Return to Windows-Version