[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Appalling performance of software ....

Appalling performance of software ....

Appalling performance of software ....

Postby odintheterrible » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:53 am

I have just taken delivery of an ESKY Hobby flight sim interface which has this software with it.
I've logged into the website and downloaded the latest #stable' version of the software and installed ...

I have to say, I find it VERY much in need of development !!!

The RELOAD (Ctrl + M) does NOT WORK at all and I find it impossible to calibrate the hardware interface with the software. No matter how many times I run through the calibration process carefully following the instructions I CANNOT get the chosen model, which in my case is the ThreeDee.par, to hover in a stable hands-off position (which I CAN do with the real thing having spent some time carefully setting it up !!!!!) !!!

Is it likely that there is going to be a useable version of this software in the near future or do I have to send this pacakge back and return to actual real life training/practice subject to the vagouries of the weather ?!?!??!?!?

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY FLIGHT SIM SOFTWARE FOR HELICOPTERS THAT WORKS BETTER THAN THIS PROG ????

THANKS
:evil:
odintheterrible

Postby ggunners » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:52 am

Heli-X and Clearview come to mind. I know ClearView will work with your controller.

Make sure to calibrate the controller in Windows Control Panel before using it in the sims.

-- ggunners
ggunners

Postby odintheterrible » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:34 pm

Many thanks !
odintheterrible

Return to Windows-Version