wk 2801 no input

wk 2801 no input

Postby crashzilla00 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:51 am

I've been lurking on here for three months and still can't get FMS to work correctly for me. I have the Walkera WK 2801 with the factory supplied cable, an HP laptop running Windows Vista Home 64bit and both FMS Version 7 and SmartPropoPlus with the .drm33dll file added into the directory. FMS seems to be working correctly, but not receiving any inputs from my Tx, SPP seems to be ok, but I don't have the third tab at the top(filter, I think) and no selections in the audio source section below the drop down box. Can someone please dumb this down enough for me to understand what I need to do to get flying in FMS? I'd really appreciate it, and if you're close enough to me, I'll buy you a beer. Thanks guys.
crashzilla00

Re: wk 2801 no input

Postby crashzilla00 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:52 am

Nobody has any answers? I'm really stuck on this here and could use the help...
crashzilla00

Re: wk 2801 no input

Postby KEW » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:34 am

Hi,

I will try to help but need a bit more information first. The cable that came with the Walkera - does it plug into the USB connector or the microphone input?

If it has a USB connector, then you need to set up the controller in windows first, then you should see your controller in the FMS controller setup. The USB version does not use SPP.

If it has a 1/8" jack for the microphone input then you need to set up SPP. You can find all of the setup information at the following link:

http://www.smartproplus.com/

Make sure that you have the right type selected to match your controller - either PPM or PCM.

Good luck and let us know how you make out.

KEW
KEW

Return to Windows-Version