VISTA HOME PREMIUM HOW TO

VISTA HOME PREMIUM HOW TO

Postby chief running » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:27 pm

by chief running » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:21 am

I GOT MY VISTA TO WORK . FIRST GO TO MY COMPUTER, CLICK ON HP (C:) USE THE SCREEN ON THE RIGHT AND THEN SCROLL DOWN UNTIL YOU FIND WINDOWS DOUBLE CLICK SCROOL DOWN UNTIL YOU FIND SYSTEM 32 IF YOU ALL READY RIGHT CLICKED ON THE D3DRM.DLL AND CLICKED COPY NOW IS THE TIME TO RIGHT CLICK ON SYSTEM 32 AND CLICK PASTE NOW YOU ARE READY. I TRYED THIS 4TIMES BY REMOVING THE WHOLE PROGRAM AND THEN REINSTALING IT AND ALL 4 TIMES IT WORKED. I SPENT TWO DAYS GETTING THIS FIGURED OUT SO I HOPE IT WORKS FOR YOU. chief running

Private message
chief running

Re: VISTA HOME PREMIUM HOW TO

Postby aceinthehole » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:31 pm

You rule bro. Thanks, it worked for me. now if I could just figure out how to control the plane . It crashes at take off.
aceinthehole

Postby aceinthehole » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:50 pm

Last edited by aceinthehole on Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aceinthehole

Postby aceinthehole » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:50 pm

Well, once I got over that hump I've had 5 days to log some hours on the sim. I'm in heaven. Thank you once again Chief for getting me started. it takes a lot of reading to work this whole thing out, but it sure is worth it in the long run. I use the computer all the time, but as I listen to the computer jargon around here, I realize it's way over my head.I still can't change the landscaping or the sky but I hope to figure that out one day also, with a little help from my friends. :D
aceinthehole

Return to Windows-Version