[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - error message windows 7

error message windows 7

error message windows 7

Postby brotherton » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:00 pm

I get an error message

D3DRM.dll is not loaded

Any idea how to fix this. I am using Windows 7
brotherton

Re: error message windows 7

Postby Steve Lewin » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:41 pm

Have you tried keying the error or just "D3DRM.dll" into the Search button at the top right. That should find you most of the many many many times this question has previously been answered.

Steve
Steve Lewin

Postby peternov01 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:27 pm

you know you have to love when you ask aquestion and instead of somone saying "the answer is here" they tell you "why ask and not search" never thought that was much help.

Peter
peternov01

Postby Steve Lewin » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:08 am

And you think just complaining about what other people post without offering anything like help yourself is better do you ?

If you want to do the searches for people and post the results there's absolutely nothing stopping you. But let's see how long you carry on answering the same questions over and over and over again ;).

Steve
Steve Lewin

Postby bluenose » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:43 pm

Hi, i am running windows 7 x64 on a new laptop. FMS worked on my old laptop which ran windows xp, when i try to play it on my new one i keep getting this message:
"Exception EComPort in module FMS.exe at 0008AFEC
Registry error (win error code: 2".
If anyone can help please get in touch.
bluenose

Postby ggunners » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:00 pm

Type ecomport in the search box and click the [Search] button, you will get some good responses there.

It means you do not have a COM port enabled on your computer.

-- ggunners
ggunners

Postby Falcon400SE » Thu May 27, 2010 5:00 pm

Falcon400SE

Postby d0rkiishchris » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:49 pm

Ok, well I followed the steps to get the DLL file. Added it to system32 and for some reason it still says there is no DLL. I searched and found the steps to add the DLL. But its not fixed for me. I don't really get the whole not just answering the question. I don't think theres a step I'm missing. I added the DLL to the system32, is this not what to do? Does it need to be put somewhere else?

Yeah people not using the search function can be annoying to people who wanna see a perfect message board, but whats more annoying is people asking their own personal questions in someone elses topic. Yet, thats allowed lol.
d0rkiishchris

Postby ggunners » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:14 pm

Some folks found that putting the d3drm.dll in the FMS directory with the fms.exe file worked best.

-- ggunners
ggunners

Return to Windows-Version