[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Problem With FMS

Problem With FMS

Problem With FMS

Postby Derek » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:49 pm

Hey Guys,

I'm trying to play the FMS but I have a problem. It loads up almost until I can play then somethings pops up saying "D3DRM.dll is not loaded"

Do you guys know what that is and how to fix it? I'd REALLY appreciate it if I could get help!

Thanks,
Derek
Derek

Re: Problem With FMS

Postby Steve Lewin » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:07 am

At the top of this forum is a "Search this forum" box. Try putting D3DRM.dll in there and searching. You'll find this has been discussed MANY times and plenty of solutions have been provided.

Steve
Steve Lewin

Postby bamatami » Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:36 pm

Steve,

If there are soooo many solutions on here, how come everyone is having the same problems?! I've tried installing FMS on 2 different computers, one with Vista and one with Windows 7, and can't get either to work. If you are so smart, try using the link to install D3DRM.dll and see if you can get it to work....it doesn't!!

All we want is a solution to the dll and com problems...plain and simple, not with an attitude that we are stupid!! :evil:
bamatami

Postby Steve Lewin » Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:55 am

Steve Lewin

Postby bamatami » Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:26 pm

I did X, Y and Z and still could not get it to work. I have found a great use for your software...a drink coaster, because God knows I need one after dealing with this!
bamatami

Postby Steve Lewin » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:26 am

I've never found a downloaded file of software to be much use as a drinks coaster but each to his own...and good luck to you anyway :).

Steve
Steve Lewin

Return to Windows-Version