[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - FMS 2.0 8.5

FMS 2.0 8.5

FMS 2.0 8.5

Postby dennis9989 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:22 pm

I downloaded the version 2.0 Beta 7 version and works good. I just got my Flysky cable today and it came with a disc with 2.0 Beta 8.5. So I decided to load this on and got the com port error. My question is are they both the same? If the Beta 7 is the same then I wont have to go through the com port issue I only ask because it seemed when I explored the disc that 8.5 had more planes, heli's ans scenery. Is that true or not? And if true couldn't I just move the files over to the Beta 7 folder to get more stuff? Thank you in advance.
dennis9989

Re: FMS 2.0 8.5

Postby KEW » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:09 am

Unfortunately, the planes and scenery for 8.5 will not work in version 7. The planes from 7 will fly in 8.5 but not as well as the ones built for 8.5.

It really is worth the hassle of installing the comport, as long as your graphics card does not give you problems with 8.5. there are so many superb planes avaiable and some of the photorealistic scenary is at least as good as the best in the commercial simulators.

Good luck,

KEW
KEW

Postby dennis9989 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:47 am

I tried but my computer does not even give me an option to install a com port. I tried to follow the instructions in this forum but couldn't get past #2 Maybe I didn't let it search long enough. I may try again. Thanks for the info.

Also I just bought the Flysky USB cable from Helipal and could not get it to work. So I went to Radioshack and bought a cable with a mono jack on both ends, downloaded Smartpropo and pluged it into the mic port and now I can use my DX7s and it works great with the beta 7. :wink:
dennis9989

Postby ggunners » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:18 pm

See and the files you need. -- ggunners
ggunners

Return to Windows-Version