[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Network support - Network support for FMS

Network support - Network support for FMS

Postby Spiff » Thu Jan 10, 2002 10:14 pm

Why not add network support, like if you would implent dogfight into the simulator it would be fun to be able to knock down a "real" person.

Or maybe you want to fly wingman with a P-40 :)

I would love too see network support.
/Spiff
Spiff

Postby Phillybaby » Sat Jan 19, 2002 1:40 pm

I loggen on just to ask this, YES PLEASE!!!! weathers rubbish today and 4 of us in our club have this sim so far.
Phillybaby

Postby Philm » Sun Jan 20, 2002 11:48 pm

This would definitely be a great idea to be able to fly with others, connected over the Internet: FMS flying zone :-)
This is feasible with realflight G2. Any input on how it works?
Philippe
Philm

Postby emo » Fri Feb 08, 2002 9:10 am

CockpitMaster has this possibility as well. They even had a server running but have closed it down. But it's still possible to host a session and make other connect to this. It works very well. Real fun to fly combat with lots of Zagi's :-) I even flew combat with a 2,5 meter sailplane and knocked down a Zagi... :-)

I'd also like to see this possibility in FMS!
Regards,
Erlend Moen
Norway
emo

Postby hiroboz » Wed Feb 13, 2002 5:17 pm

I too would love to see networking added. Even if we have to dialup to another modem from within the program. This would be worth donations!!!!!
hiroboz

Postby Mucaro » Sun Mar 17, 2002 7:24 am

I first downloaded FSM 2 years ago. I used it for a couple of weeks and then bought the Reflex simulator. Recently, I decided to give FSM another try since there are so many airplanes availabe for it. I was amazed by the progress made by this cute sim. For me it is inconceivable how such a good simulator is freeware. I also would love to see a network/multipilot feature added to it, but guys, if we really want that feature over anything else, then it would be wise to put the money where our mouths are :p . If all of use (posters and reviers of this topic) donate (any quantity) for the cause we will increase our chances of getting it in a future version of FSM. I will start with a $5 donation.... see ya in the virtual field.... :D
Mucaro

Postby GliderCFI » Mon Mar 18, 2002 6:31 am

Mucaro, that's a great idea, to send in donations, I'll match your $5 and raise you another $10 and it would still be cheap.
:D
GliderCFI

Return to Comments and Suggestions