[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - windows xp ERROR - computer restarts when loads fms2 beta7

windows xp ERROR - computer restarts when loads fms2 beta7

Postby noshie21 » Thu May 22, 2003 3:01 am

i need help can some one help me my fms doesnt work i run in window xp proffesional and my computer comes up with a blue screen and restarts

Please i need helpppppp
noshie21

Postby Silly me » Fri Jun 06, 2003 10:08 am

You could try to re-download fms and uninstall the current copy. reboot and install the newly downloaded copy. on windowsXP your only limitation is to printer port doesn't work but then there is smartpropo.
Silly me

Postby Sturdy Birdy 10 » Thu Jun 26, 2003 8:07 pm

Hi
Noshie 21. go to a computer that has windows 98 (or any other windows except xp) and a cd burner. download FMS there and then copy it on to a cd. than take it to your computer and copy the files. if you wish you could use a disket instead of a cd put i dont think FMS is to big for the disket. it also helps if you install the program fully and then reset the coputer your self. And you should check about virus in your computer because it is strange that is turns off with out the command.
Sturdy Birdy 10
Sturdy Birdy 10

Return to Comments and Suggestions