[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Rc COMBAT!!! - make combat

Rc COMBAT!!! - make combat

Postby Warhead » Thu Apr 11, 2002 7:05 am

HI can you make rc combat with the streamers for fms? Because i'm hooked on rc combat and was wondering if you could make a computer rc combat plane to go against and adjust the level (how hard).

Please can you do this i would really appreciate it! :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :0 :D :D :D :D :) :)

P.S [B][U]I REALLY LOVE FMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Warhead

Postby Rockfist Rogan » Thu Apr 11, 2002 8:50 am

a) Once was enough... :D
b) Your bl##dy keyboard seems to be sticking. :angry:

RR
Rockfist Rogan

Postby Warhead » Thu Apr 25, 2002 10:32 am

Warhead

Postby Warhead » Thu Apr 25, 2002 10:35 am

Warhead

Postby cyclonequoll » Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:20 am

what about a two player version that whould be nice
all you need to do is double the source code for the controls and x-y axis ad another plane shell then vola 2 playa but maybe you might want to ad another runway and create two diffrent spawn locations
but the only problm both planes will be the same
cyclonequoll

Postby gaëtan lmr » Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:35 pm

gaëtan lmr

I REQUEST COMBAT FMS

Postby AussieJay » Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:10 am

combat rocks. dogfights and shooting other planes. the planes shot down would fall and spin out of control or explode. All you would need is a health bar and more pictures if you are damaged (holes in the side of your plane)
good thought but i dont think they will make it

AussieJay

Postby kokomonkey » Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:45 am

Maybe as a starter we can simulate the models to shoot bullets and fire missiles. Then later we can add a crosshair and program these projectile collisions with the plane models.

In order to play the game online, we'll need to either p2p connect or provide a server for a group of pilots. Game play would be much like Counterstrike, where the planes start off from a distant HQ and have enough time to purchase ammos and weaponaries.

Missions may involve more than just destroying enemey planes; you may also have rescue missions or VIP transporting like in CounterStrike.

Thanks for reading my humble suggestions ;]
kokomonkey

Postby Come fly with me » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:43 am

If you like all combat in the sky and explosions and what have you, you could buy microsofts combat flight sim or am i miss understanding what you are wanting?

as i have combat flight sim and the explosions damage and flak in the air is wicked with other planes crashing and falling out of the sky.
Its a multiplayer too.
The take off is optional but the landing is madatory
Come fly with me

Postby kc2kfq » Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:20 pm

I think he means RC combat. and by the way, has anyone thought of somehow making FMS control line?
kc2kfq

Postby Kevinator_9 » Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:49 am

This sounds like a cool idea.
Kevinator_9

seriously

Postby AussieJay » Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:08 pm

you people are forgeting that this is a "flight model simulator" not a "combat multiplayer online simulator." get a combat flight sim from the net ir buy one. anyway, the creators took along time to make the FMS (i think it takes long time) and it will take extra for "combat." i want a combat sim but multiplayer would be a big step. 2 players would be fun as you can show off tricks, race with cars, etc. so GO MULTIPLAYER AND COMBAT!

thanks

AussieJay

Postby merseyless » Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:51 am

I would love to have a combat version. we could have a classic version a multiplayer clean version and a multiplayer combat version. its a great idea but would take ages to make and take up a chunk of your bandwith too. just imagin flying along on that plane you just built only to see it get heaps of holes in it and fall out of the sky...
merseyless

Return to General Discussions