I have been looking through a lot of the topics and here are some things which I think would make FMS the ultimite model flight sim!
1. ground stearing
2. more realistic rudder movement
4. ground textures (Plane would have smooth take off on runway, but on grass possibly tilt or even go over nose first.)
5. fuel intake/battery usage (for example, the su-26 maybe can run for 26 min. at full throttle, and then it needs to be brought back to runway for refuel)
6. in game problems (such as loosing engine power or having a controle not respond) (would need to be able to be switched off for people who just wanna fly)
7. stress damage (such as wings being torn off)
8. a remote range so if you fly the plane out to far you loose it
9. when the plane is on the ground I noticed you can actually go up mountains, but the plane never tilts, one wheel just stays suspended, maybe the plane could be able to tilt so that wouldnt happen, along the same lines, it would be nice if the gravity could be altered so that it would require more power to go up a mountain then to go on flat ground.
9. Things such as retractable flaps and retractable gear so those of us with the fancy planes can learn how to fly them right.
9. This one I believe is the most important... a burger stand for when we get hungry flying!
Bells and whistles
1. smoke trail/color trail (color trail would be something like a line comming out of the plane stretching from one wing to the other, the top of it blue and the bottom red so you can trace exactly what your plane did)
2. low fuel/low battery warnings
3. a remote range so if you fly the plane out to far you loose it.
As of now FMS is the best model flight sim I have ever seen and I believe it will remain that way, these are just a few suggestions to better the sim and make it as realistic as possible.
Wow, I am GREEDY for a newbie! :0