[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - development FMS in hebrew

development FMS in hebrew

Postby SIM-in-IL » Mon Jul 05, 2004 6:53 am

hello
my name is matan
i run a Simulators website in hebrew
i development the simulator RC plane master in hebrew

The password to Open the game is: www.simulators.up.co.il

and i want to develop FMS in hebrew version!!
so i want you to give me the tools to develop the game in
Hebrew,thank you! :)
SIM-in-IL

Postby Roman Moeller » Mon Jul 05, 2004 3:36 pm

Hello,

the main work to do is to write the file where all text is stored. So the easiest way is probably to take for example the english file: english.ini save it as hebrew.ini and replace all english text by the corresponding hebrew text.
Probably it is the easiest way, if you send me this file, and I will add a new menu-item for hebrew language. If you want you can also design a flag, for the menu.

Roman
Roman Moeller
Site Admin

Postby SIM-in-IL » Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:02 pm

thank you
i will do the project!!...
matanbar2004@walla.co.il
SIM-in-IL

Postby SIM-in-IL » Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:37 pm

hello again
i want to know what is the tool
to make the flag
i almost finish making the Hebrew file...!!
SIM-in-IL

Postby Roman Moeller » Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:30 am

Hello,

there is no special tool to make the flag. Use any paint program and save it as bitmap. The size should be the same as the others have.

Roman
Roman Moeller
Site Admin

Postby SIM-in-IL » Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:20 pm

ok

as you see in the
i almost finish doing the hebrew file
but their is some words that i dont know to translet
like Elevator(not the thing that move people up and down)
and Nick, so give me the exmple of that...
i want my name Matan barel and my website www.simulators.up.co.il
to be in the file,can i?
so keep posting to me,bye
ohhhh...... and ther is the
of israel
SIM-in-IL

Postby Roman Moeller » Fri Jul 09, 2004 7:54 am

Hello,
the rudder is for turning left or right and the elevator is for moving up or down the airplanes nose. And nick is the same, but for a helicopter.
Roman
Roman Moeller
Site Admin

Postby SIM-in-IL » Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:30 pm

Hello Roman Moeller
i finish editing the hebrew file
send me to this e-mail:
matanbar2004@walla.co.il
your e-mail and i will send you the file
thank you! :)
SIM-in-IL

Return to General Discussions