[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - VISTA... Have you developpement solution ?

VISTA... Have you developpement solution ?

VISTA... Have you developpement solution ?

Postby Pier42 » Wed May 09, 2007 9:27 pm

Pier42

Postby kobikay@gmail.com » Sat May 19, 2007 12:14 pm

Heres the solution copy and paste the D3DRM.dll file.

Download From tghe link,

You might get an error when it opens up but it still works,

My computer>windows>system and paste the file click ok

http://www.bowski.force9.co.uk/images/d3drm.rar
kobikay@gmail.com

Postby Lindsay » Sun May 20, 2007 4:23 am

Lindsay

Postby mckheu » Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:42 am

mckheu

Yes there is a problem with FMS unsing Vista and and Nvidia

Postby Zeddicus » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:10 am

Actually it seems to be appening a lot more on Laptops with Nvidia Video Cards.

I have a :
Lenovo Y510
Intel®Core™2 Duo processor T7500 (2.2GHz, 800 MHz, 4MB L2 Cache)
Windows Vista Home Premium 32
2GB (2 x 1GB) Ram
250GB (5400rpm) Hard drive
NVidia GeForce Go 8600 256MB discrete

I did copy the Dll in the Windows/System directory and that has fixed the main Vista problem and let me in the simulator.

But I now have the flashing screen problem and yes i could turn off all texture and see the chopper but there is not much point in using the program that way, is there ?

So I also tried the fix suggested in the Bug/Flahing section of the forum.
Either I did not do it right (witch is quite possible because the explanation given are not that clear) or it didn't do it for my machine !

The fix suggest (from what I understood) to enlage one of the .bmp texture files. The one named on the fix page is not to be found in my FMS directory tree so I enlarged another one.
When that didn't work I enlarged all of them, still without success.

Somebody also suggested taking the textures from and old version and using them instead of the ones in the newer FMS version.
I had a hard time with that since the old version are listed but not actually available for download, but after much searching I did find and old version and tried it only to make matters worse. The sim would load and give me a bunch of bad adress errors before crashing.

This is unfortunately out of my leage, so Hopefully some of you will be able to use this information to make a fix.

Still, thanks for a really nice sim that does work pretty good on most machines and saves us all a lot of real live crashes :wink:
Christ.
Zeddicus

Test Dummy

Postby Zeddicus » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:13 am

I forgot to add, If you need any more info or a Test subject for a probable fix, do not hesitate to ask, I'll be happy to help.
Christ.
Zeddicus

Return to General Discussions