E-SKY EK2-0905A download problem

E-SKY EK2-0905A download problem

Postby justlearnin » Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:24 pm

I installed cd that came with the controller.I have an HP pavillion notebook about 2 years old with windows XP.I have follwed the directions to the fullest but for some unknown reason the joysticks will not calibrate.I have set the channel numbers as given on the enclosed sheet and checked the inv boxes as prescibed to no avail.I move the joysticks in a circular motion as describe [only the first 4 bars move and then only sporadically]yet when I move my cursor some of the first four bars move.When I push finish the plane will take off by itself and when I dry to lower the throttle joystick it increases or nothing at all.I have uninstalled and reinstalled four times always with the same negative results.My son has this on his computer and it works fine.I have tried my controller on his computer and it works fine.I even tried his software on my computer no luck.I even tried the alpha and beta versions from the website no luck on either.I am completely frustrated I have uninstalled and reinstalled so many times its got me nuts.I am sure there must be something I am overlooking in my computer but can't figure it out.PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!
justlearnin

Return to General Discussions