Spanish.ini file problems V2.0 Alpha 8.5

Spanish.ini file problems V2.0 Alpha 8.5

Postby dmurias » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:34 am

Dear Michael and Roman Möller
I am 2.0 FMS user Alpha 8.5 and I am very happy and satisfied with the product, and is therefore that I want to send you my congratulations and my thanks.
During the use of FMS I saw some Spanish menu options were not available. Analyzing the Language folder I found in the Spanish.ini file the following issues:
1. Absence of several groups [xxForm]
2 - Parameters outside their respective [Form]
3. Some translations that were not very clear
I must clarify that in Latin America (I live in Argentina) we prefer to use many computer parameters in the original language (English) when the literal translation to Spanish can lead to confusion. That may sound like a sacrilege to our dear Spanish friends but is the reality.
Based on the above I have allowed me to edit the Spanish.ini file saving issues mentioned above. I upload the file in this topic.
PD. I also mention that I've noticed that similar problems there are with other languages (e.g. parameter missing Optienen1.Caption in languages Italian, Portuguese, Czech).

Best Regards.
Diego Murias
dmurias@hotmail.com
dmurias

Re: Spanish.ini file problems V2.0 Alpha 8.5

Postby dmurias » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:59 am

Sorry but the Newtopic page not allowed me to upload the Spanish.ini file (either as txt). How I do to send you the file.
Thank you.
dmurias

Re: Spanish.ini file problems V2.0 Alpha 8.5

Postby dmurias » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:54 pm

This is the link to download the updated Spanish.ini file for FMS 2.0 Alpha 8.5:

http://cid-3c9860708c68092b.skydrive.li ... anish?uc=1

The file must be loaded into FMS/Language folder. Make previus backup or rename the existing Spanish.ini file for an eventual restore.
dmurias

Return to General Discussions