[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Windows 7

Windows 7

Windows 7

Postby breguet » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:56 am

Firstly - you guys rock and are doing a great job!

My problem: flashing screen and disapearing model (it is only stable while using the menu).

I Have AMD Athlon 64x2 Dual Core processor
2GB Ram
Realtek AC'97 Audio
GA M55 SLI-S4e motherboard
HP 1902 Monitor
Nvidia GeForce 6200 Turbo Charge Video card.

Any cure????

cheers
breguet

Re: Windows 7

Postby ggunners » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:16 pm

The flashing screen is a known problem with FMS and Nvida Graphics cards and photolistic screens. Let us know if this is a problem with the world.scn background too.

The solution is too change the bottom image in the scene to 1x1 pixels or anything other than 512x512, 1024x1024, etc. If you search the forums you will find more information.

-- ggunners
ggunners

Postby milano3429 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:54 am

milano3429

Postby aviatorex1 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:45 pm

I have an esky simulator that I've been trying to get to work for 4 days. I finally got to a spot where the plane moved however had to be controlled by keyboard. I want to use the controller. Any help
aviatorex1

Postby Steve Lewin » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:37 pm

What version of FMS ? If it's not 2.0 Alpha 8.5 then you need to upgrade to that version.

What controller ? What PC operating system ? What happens when you try to calibrate it ?

Steve
Steve Lewin

Postby tuuur » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:05 am

Hi guys, just wanted to share my experience with FMS on a nvidia powered pc.

I got the latest alpha version of FMS running on a Dell D830 with an nvidia NVS 140m graphics card.
I had the same flickering screen as the first poster described, turning FMS unusable.

My solution was to disable textures in FMS (in Graphics > Textures). You lose some of the realism but the application is usable (in my case for training to fly).
tuuur

Return to General Discussions