[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Those jitters and untrimmable models FIXED

Those jitters and untrimmable models FIXED

Postby Wayne Tarr » Fri May 11, 2001 12:39 pm

Hi,
I'm an electronic engineer, and have been working on improving the interface for a few weeks now. I've made some with excellent noise filtering and reduction. The problem was that PC's generate a lot of other rubbish frequencies as they go about their business. I've reduced that quite significantly (It's slightly there but almost negligible) and makes the model much more controllable.
check out for more info.
Wayne Tarr

Postby Breff » Wed May 16, 2001 1:29 pm

I see you're offering to sell your adaptor from your homepage. Why not enter into the spirit of this freeware by publishing the design so that people can make their own if they don't have the means necessary to buy it. That's why they're using this simulator in the first place. Just an idea.

Breff
Breff

Postby Wayne Tarr » Thu May 17, 2001 4:04 am

The manual I've written is almost finished (its getting typeset at the moment), and I am including a schematic in this for one of my designs. This manual will include screen shots and very informative help for people inexperienced with computers and electronics.(and in English).
The manual comes free as a small book with my interfaces, and I will also scan/copy it into a pdf or doc file and distribute it free over the net. All I ask is that nobody sells it, includes it as part of a commercial package or remove segments of it.
As soon as its done and I find a decent scanner it will be available.
I think the english speaking users of FMS will like it!

Thanks

Wayne. www.hnpl.net/wt
Wayne Tarr

Return to Parallelport-PPM-Interface