[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - help me please to configure fms - configuration problems futuba skysport 4

help me please to configure fms - configuration problems futuba skysport 4

Postby subodh » Mon Jun 16, 2003 5:34 pm

can someone please help me. i have a futuba skysport 4 RC which i am trying to attach to parallel port through the buddy socket. however the moment i start fms (beta7, win 98) in analogue mode, the model starts moving on its own and crashes after some time .it does not respond to RC commands however the keyboard commands work. thus i am unable to check if my cable connections are correctly wired. how do i solve this problem?
subodh

Postby Cuban Flyer » Mon Jun 16, 2003 6:06 pm

You may think this is a silly question, You have got the radio switched on with the crystal removed ??
Cuban Flyer

Postby Mike Roberts » Mon Jun 16, 2003 6:37 pm

Please got o my website and follow the links to RC Projects>FMS>IRQ Serial interface. The IRQ Parallel is very similar so you should be able to adapt the instructions. Note also that your parallel port may also have to be set up properly in the BIOS to ECP/EPP.

Cheers :D

Mike
Mike Roberts

Return to Parallelport-PPM-Interface