[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - ppjoy problem

ppjoy problem

Postby KKTORLOOK » Mon Feb 09, 2004 4:51 am

hi everyone, i just instaled the ppjoy driver to try my interface under windows XP, i'm having problems instaling the RCtransmiter interface, every time i try to add it, an error message apears saying "no IRQ assigned to port lpt1, plase assing an IRQ to this port before adding this joystick tipe", how do i assing the IRQ to the port? how should i set it? ???
KKTORLOOK

Postby KKTORLOOK » Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:41 pm

i already solved the problem! thanks anyway
KKTORLOOK

Postby olivier2 » Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:37 pm

Hi,

Nice to hear that you solved your problem. But HOW did you solve it? Perhaps other people could this time take advantage of your experience, no?
Olivier
http://users.belgacom.net/TX2TX : buddy box compatibility problems between different brands of RC-transmitters
olivier2

Postby spdrmnky » Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:56 pm

I'm kind of intrested to see how you fixed it too! :D
__
spdrmnky

Postby ratherbflyin » Sun Feb 22, 2004 12:18 am

Here is what I had to do with winxp to get it up and running.
1. set the parallel port in cmos to lpt1: and make sure it is in ECP mode.
2. Goto the device manager in system properties and then go the properties page of the lpt1 port. Go to the port settings tab and choose the option to use any Interrupt.
3. Once those were set, the parallel port was recognised and worked great.

Hope this helps others
ratherbflyin

Postby marked23 » Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:06 pm

marked23

Postby ratherbflyin » Fri Feb 27, 2004 11:28 pm

ratherbflyin

Postby ratherbflyin » Fri Feb 27, 2004 11:30 pm

ratherbflyin

Postby simes » Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:08 pm

okay, so I have tried going into device manager and setting the "any interupt" option. My problem is that as soon as I okay the device manager window the whole computer freezes - I cannot even get back to task manager. My only option is a hard reset. What can be wrong?
simes

Return to Parallelport-PPM-Interface