[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - FC18V3 and NO responce - A question from Holland :)

FC18V3 and NO responce - A question from Holland :)

Postby Flyby » Sat Apr 13, 2002 1:52 pm

Hi...

I was planning to use FMS in combination with my Robbe/Futaba FC18V3 to learn some flying. I just got out of the Hospital for a nose operation so I have plenty of time.
But this in my problem, when in connect my trainer module to the interface nothing happens (in bought it from the internet), my transmitter and FMS doesn’t do a thing. In the test program nothing works.

Would somebody be so kind to tell me what could be wrong. What kind of settings are needed in my FC18V3 to get it working. I’m working with win 2000 pro.

Thank you,
Flyby
Kind regards,
Flyby

The Netherlands
Flyby

Postby Mike Roberts » Sat Apr 13, 2002 2:32 pm

Flyby
I guess you are trying one of the simple IRQ interfaces. Unfortunately this type is not supported by Windows 2000 or XP. You need the PIC Serial interface. Happy to supply one. See my website. Alternatively if you have access to a PIC programmer there is code included with FMS beta 7 in the DOC directory and my website has most transmitter connections. :D

Mike
Mike Roberts

Postby Flyby » Mon Apr 15, 2002 8:42 am

Kind regards,
Flyby

The Netherlands
Flyby

Return to Parallelport-PPM-Interface