[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - How do I? - Using a radio.

How do I? - Using a radio.

Postby Smaragdz » Tue Jan 07, 2003 7:15 pm

hi,
I want to use my radio to fly FMS, but have no idea how to. I have a Skysport 4, Field Force six, and 9ZAP wcII that I can use, but don't I really have no idea what to do. Can anyone help me?
Thanks,
Robert.
:)
Smaragdz

Postby Steve Lewin » Wed Jan 08, 2003 12:25 pm

You can buy or build any number of different adaptors which will allow your Tx to control FMS. Some use the printer port, some the serial port and others the joystick/game port, there's even one that uses a sound card input jack. Some work with all operating systems but some will not work with Windows 2000/XP.

Steve
Steve Lewin

Postby Mike Roberts » Wed Jan 08, 2003 8:25 pm

Robert

Go to the R/C>FMS pages on my website. You will find circuit diagrams and transmitter connections there. I have concentrated on the serial interface but have applied the serial IRQ design to a parallel port will success.

Note that the simple IRQ type interfaces will only work with W95,98,ME.

I can supply PIC serial/USB options if you have W2k/XP.

Cheers

Mike :D
Mike Roberts

Return to Parallelport-PPM-Interface