[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - selling interfaces 20.00 - selling interfaces

selling interfaces 20.00 - selling interfaces

Postby ohioguy » Mon Dec 17, 2001 8:18 pm

i am selling fms interfaces to use with the newer futaba and hitec radios. i also sell one for airtronics (5pin ie vanguard). they are 20.00 plus 1.00 shipping. they are not fancy commercial made cables but they work great and i have sold several of them. please email me if you would like one. place an order on my online fms order page at or email me clement.24@osu.edu
thanks
matt

ps-im selling these cheap because i want everyone to try this wonderful flight simulator. it coulds save a lot of balsa dust..hehehe

(Edited by ohioguy at 3:57 am on Jan. 6, 2002)

(Edited by ohioguy at 4:40 am on Jan. 11, 2002)
ohioguy

Postby penguin » Thu Dec 20, 2001 3:33 pm

Is that US dollars? How much do you think you could do shipping to the UK? And you say that the connector is compatible with the new futaba radios? Does this include the ff9 (9CHP)?
penguin

Postby ohioguy » Thu Dec 20, 2001 5:21 pm

these cables are guaranteed to work with the newer futaba 6 pin transmitters (ie skysport). i would ship to UK for actual shipping costs what ever that may be. if the cable would not work just send it back and ill gladly refund the price. thanks and email at clement.24@osu.edu
ohioguy

Postby ohioguy » Sun Jan 06, 2002 2:58 am

hey people
i now have a page online to place orders. http://www.geocities.com/buckeyes1997/fms/fms.html

thanks
matt
ohioguy

Postby ohioguy » Fri Feb 01, 2002 2:32 am

new website
ohioguy

Postby 1N54NE_KiWi » Tue Oct 08, 2002 1:27 pm

Hello, i would be interested in purchasing a interface for a Hitec Flash 5x if u make one for that Tx ?
1N54NE_KiWi

Postby SlopekingNZ » Sun Oct 13, 2002 4:21 am

I will Sell PPM interfaces for JR 3.5mm Mono,Futaba 4-8ch,and Hitec systems in NZ only for $10.00 NZ plus $1 Post and pack
SlopekingNZ

Return to Parallelport-PPM-Interface