[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - FF9 XP interface solution - FF9 XP interface solution

FF9 XP interface solution - FF9 XP interface solution

Postby bitman » Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:30 pm

Hi

I had tried most of the simple interface designs and they did not work. Not to be discouraged, I decided to find out Why?.

On my desktop computer the current needed to pull pin 10 lo on the parallel port was 1.4 mA. Also the sink current from the FF9 was very low (I think its 1K to ground). Also with this transmitter the signal is high with pulses which go low.

The attached circuit works well and is cheap and simple to construct. I use it in conjunction with PPJoy and have found it to give excellent results. The hardest thing is making the FF9 connector which is based on 2mm spacing.

Hope someone finds this useful.

Best Regards

Martin R Dare

AAH! :0 I've just realised that you can't post images to this forum. If anyone can give me some assistance with this I'd be grateful.
bitman

Postby aeropal » Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:00 pm

Last edited by aeropal on Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aeropal

Postby outcastrc » Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:47 am

I'd like to see the pics as well..
outcastrc

Postby Wulf_11 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:35 pm

Hi bitman, I have FF8 , would your solution be the one for me?

regards
Wulf_11

Re: FF9 XP interface solution - FF9 XP interface solution

Postby anosh » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:31 am

I have serious problems with my setuo, I am trying to help my neighbour, he has Windows 98 and I cannot get any life into the helicopter, I have tried all the suggestion, can anyone tell me how you do install it!
anosh g
anosh

Re: FF9 XP interface solution - FF9 XP interface solution

Postby ggunners » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:39 pm

The models go in the FMS /models directory. Unzipped the files and put them there. If you like, you can put them in a sub-directory under models and navigate to it with the FMS software. -- ggunners
ggunners

Return to Parallelport-PPM-Interface