[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Still having problems help ASAP

Still having problems help ASAP

Still having problems help ASAP

Postby carlo.mpg » Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:13 pm

Hi I´m new here, triying to avoid registering to make this topic, I have read and done almost everything you guys have posted, but still I canot make the cable sim work.

I have a Walkera dragonfly 22E, It comes with a 6ch controller.
I purchased the parallel port cable from RC and ME, it came with a CD, instructions and driver for installation, but still followed everything on it and the controller does not seem to work, does not calibrate on FMS neither has mapping on ppjoy. I keep getting the yellow exclamation mark over human interface devices, and I can only see 1 not 2 like the instructions describe.

parallel port on my pc is set to EPP+ECP

I have read that some poeple have not managed to make this cable work on FMS.

Running FMS 2 beta 7.

Help, Ive all ready crashed the helicopter and repaired it, dont want to try it again, without any experience.

Another thing I think my little brother messed up the switches at the back of the helicopter and thas why it crased it made a loop ahnd hitted the ground, the manual does not say wich are the standar settings for the helicopter, so if anyone with more experience could help me set them or confirm them.

Thanks
carlo.mpg

Postby carlo.mpg » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:25 pm

no ideas?
carlo.mpg

Postby scott__thornton » Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:17 am

Hello, I sell the parrallel cable for the 6/7Ch Walkera controllers, I can send you my manual if you wish.

Also this link has some information on the #22, and the compatability issues people have experienced.

http://www.milehighwings.com/faq.htm#10

Send me an email if you want the manual.

Regards,
Scott
scott__thornton

Return to Parallelport-PPM-Interface