[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Problem using Skysport 4 on win 2K

Problem using Skysport 4 on win 2K

Postby Thriel » Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:08 pm

Hi,

I'm french and my english is very bad, but I'll try to explain my problem.

I've made the following cable:

The resistor is OK, when I test the transistor (with my multimeter) I got a "beta" of 240, dunno if this is ok.

I've tested with my LPT port in EPP & ECP, and nothing works on dos (with the program made to test...). I move the commands but... nothing. I've tested with PPJoy to, unable to get the radio to work.

I tried "debug mode" of PPJoy, no sound.

I've read most threads of this forum, and trying mosts solutions, without success.

Is someone able to help me?

Thanks
Thriel

Postby Thriel » Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:53 pm

Problem solved by reversing connections to the transistor.
Thriel

Return to Parallelport-PPM-Interface