[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - PPJoy without LPT port what options?

PPJoy without LPT port what options?

PPJoy without LPT port what options?

Postby ollyk » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:00 pm

Hey folks my Walkera 2401 PPM transmitter works perfectly on my main computer connected through the sound card but I would like to get it working on my laptop.

Now I do not have parallel or serial port on this computer so I do not have the options to create a vurtual joystick like I do on the other computer...

Are there any ways to get round this or would I need a PCcard PP or something?

Help appreciated..

Olly.
ollyk

Postby Steve Lewin » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:28 pm

I'm confused. If you're using a sound card connection you don't need PPJoy, just SmartPropoPlus and that doesn't need any serial or parallel ports.

FMS won't run on a PC with no COM port so you may need to set up a virtual COM port but that is nothing to do with the way the Tx is connected.

Steve
Steve Lewin

Postby ollyk » Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:24 pm

ollyk

Re: PPJoy without LPT port what options?

Postby Aliraza019 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:33 am

Are you saying you have calibrated it in INSIDE FMS in the mapping/calibration screen and the blue bars move and down as they should ? And after that your Tx still has no effect on any of the plane controls ?

It hardly seems possible. What have you set the channel numbers on the LH side of that screen to ?
ali
Aliraza019

Return to Parallelport-PPM-Interface